You can earn extra money simply by referring friends and colleagues to us! Once your qualified referral completes an assignment, you'll receive a referral bonus. Round up your registered nurse friends for some great rewards. With access to more jobs, in more locations, than any other travel healthcare company, they’re sure to find the perfect opportunity with us!
Here's how it works:
- Refer an RN using this online form, or your referrals can give your name when they apply.
- We’ll notify you about the eligibility status of your referral (see Program Rules).
- Once your referral completes a full 13-week (or longer) assignment with us in one of the qualifying specialties below, you’ll be eligible for $600!
Cath Lab, CVICU, CVOR, Dialysis, ER, ICU, LD, NICU, OR, PACU, Pedi, PICU
See the complete Program Rules & Eligibility Requirements below, or contact your recruiter for additional details.
Program Rules and Eligibility Requirements (effective April 20, 2009)
- Anyone can participate in the referral bonus program.
- In a case of "reciprocal referring" (two new candidates applying and referring each other), only one referral bonus will be paid, to be split between the travelers.
- Referrals can be submitted by the referring nurse completing our online form, or by a new traveler who identifies the referrer when applying. The name and contact information of the referrer must be included on the application form.
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new contact for Emerald Healthcare (i.e. not already in Emerald Healthcare's traveler database).
- The referred RN must start within 60 days of the application date associated with that referral. Assignments in the following RN specialties qualify for the referral bonus program: Cath Lab, CVICU, CVOR, Dialysis, ER, ICU, LD, NICU, OR, PACU, Pedi, PICU
- You will earn a bonus for each eligible professional you refer that completes a full assignment contract with Emerald Healthcare in one of the specialties above (a full assignment requires compliance with all contract requirements, completion of the assignment length specified at the time of booking, and a minimum of thirteen weeks worked).
- If you qualify to receive a referral bonus while you are on assignment with Emerald Healthcare, you will receive your bonus automatically through your current payroll. If you qualify for the bonus but are not on an assignment at that time, you will be contacted by your recruiter to confirm your address before your referral bonus payment is mailed.