- 2 years experience
- ACLS, BLS, CPI
- Open heart recovery, hemodynamic monitoring with Swan Ganz catheter, arterial line management, vasoactive medication infusions, ventilator management
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP), CRRT
- Navy Blue and/or White scrubs required
Cardiovascular intensive care unit (CVICU) travel nurse jobs provide care to acutely ill patients who are recovery from cardiothoracic (CTICU) conditions or events, such as open heart surgery, AAA repairs and CABC. A CVICU travel nurse must be capable of administering care on a full spectrum, from clinical tasks such as medical history analysis and diagnostic testing, to personal care such as counseling patients and family regarding home-care and wellness. Overall, the CVICU nurse treats some of the most acutely ill patients in the hospital, and must do so safely and compassionately.
- Travel Nurse COVID Vaccine Stories: Optimistic in the OR
- Travel Nurse COVID Vaccine Stories: The Tele Titan
- Emergency Licensing by State
- 2020 National Nurses Week Freebies, Discounts and Deals
- Resources for travel nurses on a COVID-19 crisis assignment
- The Ultimate Playlist for your Next Travel Assignment
- Keep Up With A Day In The Life of a Travel ER Nurse
- We Busted 5 Myths For Travel Nursing
- A Day In The Life Of a Fast-Paced Travel Nurse
- What Is A Travel Nurse?