- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- CEUs, travel reimbursements, and other perks customized to your needs
Intensive care unit travel nurse jobs, otherwise known as critical care unit (CCU) travel nurse jobs, specialize in providing care to the most acutely ill patients in the hospital. An ICU travel nurse might work in ICU burn unit, abdominal transplant acute care, neuro ICU, post-op, surgical ICU (SICU), trauma ICU or cardiovascular ICU (CVICU). Critical care nurses may also care for age-specific patients in the pediatric ICU (PICU) or neonatal ICU (NICU). Aside from clinical care such as skills with ventilators and tracheostomy tubes, travel ICU nurse jobs need a RN who can deliver progress updates and support to patients and/or their family.
- Travel Nurse COVID Vaccine Stories: Optimistic in the OR
- Travel Nurse COVID Vaccine Stories: The Tele Titan
- Emergency Licensing by State
- 2020 National Nurses Week Freebies, Discounts and Deals
- Resources for travel nurses on a COVID-19 crisis assignment
- The Ultimate Playlist for your Next Travel Assignment
- Keep Up With A Day In The Life of a Travel ER Nurse
- We Busted 5 Myths For Travel Nursing
- A Day In The Life Of a Fast-Paced Travel Nurse
- What Is A Travel Nurse?